May 18, 2017 – In addition to previously scheduled closures, the following closure is expected overnight in connection with construction on the Downtown Crossing:
Overnight closure scheduled Thursday, May 18
- Ramp from I-71 South to I-64 West
Previously scheduled closures:
Overnight closures scheduled Thursday, May 18
- Ramp from I-64 West to I-65 South
- One lane of the ramp from I-65 South to Jefferson St.
Overnight closures scheduled Friday, May 19
- Ramp from I-65 North to I-64 West
- Ramp from I-65 South to I-64 West
The closures are scheduled to begin around 9 p.m. and end by 5 a.m. each day.
Signed detours are in place during full closures. The actual starting date and duration for the work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen activities occur. Find more information about the Ohio River Bridges Project at www.kyinbridges.com.